• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O Jimmy Carter post....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:07 PM
  • 8 Replies

Are you kidding me? 

How many of you actually believe an entire hospital should be shut down for an actor/actress, famous athelete, former president, current president if they happen to fall ill?  And let's not forget to mention that there are other patient's in the waiting room who might potentially have serious conditions that could lead to death while they wait for this person to get extra special attention. 

You cannot seriously tell me that you wouldn't feel the same way...being livid about your family member potentially dying in a waiting room because someone else had a tummy ache? 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ataemommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM

If she really was dying, she would have been attended to. Please.

.thickie.thick.

They shut down the hospital for him? ... i didnt read the 1stp ost & didnt watch the news today.

mamaoftwins9197

I would be upset, but as someone else pointed out in that post, he has secret service for life.  They have to clear it for safety's sake, not because his illness is more important than someone else's.

ialligator3you
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM

i would be livid.

mes_deux_amours
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM
The whole hospital was shut down? That's excessive. They could just beef up security around his room or floor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Also, but if you successfully achieve a peace treaty between Egyupt and Israel, implement the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act, make a treaty with the Soviet Union, revamp the Department of Education, and implement a Department of Energy for the United States -- yeah, you're going to get some special treatment.

That's life.

ColieO
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:12 PM
I don't care who you are. Everyones health and life is just as important. No single person should cause an entire ER to be shut down until they are ok. That's wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxlilmomma09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Agreed!

Quoting Ataemommy:

If she really was dying, she would have been attended to. Please.

armyexpecting girlbaby girltoddler boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)