• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK WIERD ? SORRY BUT NEED TO KNOW WHY. HEAD ?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM
  • 42 Replies

ok yes i shower every day, i use just about every shampoo, head and shoulders, pert plus,  moisturizing shampoo,  but it dont work.   my head keeps  scabbing,  i feel real big scabs.  im like wtf.   wat could it be

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JENNY052686
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Mine too ... no idea why
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hinojoza0507
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:17 PM
I had a friend like that in H.S and she had like an infection in her scalp you should go to the Dr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy03021207
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:18 PM
When I was a baby I had really bad cradle cap and that's what I still call it lol. Its not bad but I do get scabs still
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilblu399
by Tamika on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:18 PM
Do you use shampoo every day? try every other day, the chemicals in the shampoo could be drying out your scalp, I wet my hair, but use shampoo like three times a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:19 PM

I have psorasis on my head and the only thing that helps is Nizoral. You can buy it over the counter, my husband uses it too b/c he has the same thing. After a few days using the Nizoral it clears up.

My husband's look like extreme dandruff but mine is scabs.

**Formerly Keegansmama05** Loving Mama to Keegan & Annika**bouncing mom

DevinsMom94
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:19 PM

My uncle who is just a few years older than me had the same problem and has to put some medicine on it when the scabs break out and has to use Tar Shampoo. That stuff STINKS!!

ladyvamp5489

Try asking your dr, they would have the answers and maybe even something to help.

Sweet_Britt

You need to shampoo your hair less (everyother day) and make sure you're using a quality moisturizing shampoo. ALSO, add a quality conditioner. Let the conditioner sit for a good 2-5 minutes. 

Brush hair from the ends up and try not to sleep on wet hair.

Brianav
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:20 PM
Is this the first time ever? Or has this happened before?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:20 PM

I forget what it is called but  i have it as well.  The only things that "heal" the scabs are when i dye hair or get a perm.   I also have used dry skin body wash for my scalp a few times.  Shampoo is full of chemicals which affect your scalp.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)