• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent about DH

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:19 PM
  • 9 Replies
Seriously the last 4 nights have been hell! Dh and I could have the best day ever but the evening/nights suck! We fight...about nothing! I just want him to go somewhere...away from me! I'm so irritated and pissed off....I don't know what's going on with him but whatever it is probably isn't a reason to bitch at me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Princess7777
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Not sure what's going on either.  I used to say that they are pmsing like we do.  Men do actually get that, forget the real name for it though.  Dr. Oz might be able to tell you.

LiveLaughLove85
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:21 PM
Well I'm about to send him to his parents for a few days! Grrr....

Quoting Princess7777:

Not sure what's going on either.  I used to say that they are pmsing like we do.  Men do actually get that, forget the real name for it though.  Dr. Oz might be able to tell you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneandonlyME
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Is he sexually frustrated? lol

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:28 PM

sounds like he's bringing stress home from the job.

tego
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:30 PM

do you guys stay in the house? I know for me being around someone 24-7 will get anyone in a pissy mood. Try planning fun outings. Have you tried talking to him? Something could be going on at work.

TygerLily62
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Maybe you should go somewhere without him.

LiveLaughLove85
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:53 PM
He is off work due to shoulder injuires. We go places during the day but sit inside during the night. Its been two weeks so maybe he is sexually frustrated! Hmmm....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:54 PM

it must be in the air. going thru the same shiz myself. dh & i were getting along jusssst dandy last week.

nemiller
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:57 PM

sometimes my husband and i get like this, and we'll actually find separate activities so that we don't get into a fight over nothing.  if you want some time away from him, why don't you find something else to do or somewhere to go?  even a walk around the neighborhood could stop that cycle of arguing just because you're cranky about other stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)