• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shazam!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone else remember this tv show? It was on late Saturday mornings--back in the day when cartoons were only shown on Saturdays, LOL.

Also, how about Isis?

Oh Zephyr Winds that blow on high, lift me now that I might fly! 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kearasmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Shazam was about the genie who never seemed to get the wishes exactly right, correct?  I remember the name, but I can't seem to get the mental image into my head.  (Also, I keep thinking of the movie with Shaq in it, but it was called Kazam, lol.)

bupkie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:24 PM

LOL!!!!  Blast from the past!  

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***dancing

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:28 PM

It was about a little kid who would say the magic word "Shazam" and turn into Captain Marvel.  about mid-70's

Quoting kearasmom:

Shazam was about the genie who never seemed to get the wishes exactly right, correct?  I remember the name, but I can't seem to get the mental image into my head.  (Also, I keep thinking of the movie with Shaq in it, but it was called Kazam, lol.)

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Wow!  I was wondering if the kids was really cute.  My sis & I used to have a crush on him.  Yeah he was pretty cute.  The Captain Marvel guy was a bit on the dorky side, though.  LOL

Quoting bupkie:

LOL!!!!  Blast from the past!  

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:39 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)