• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this normal?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

i have a 4 year old and a 7 year old both boys my 4 year for some reason will only talk to his brother i mean he talks perfectly nomal for his age but even when hes not feeling well which is often he'll wake his brother before he'll wake me i dont know if its a stage hes going through or weather they are just that close or it could be the fact that i just got engaged and having a new baby any advice is welcome at this point

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamivon2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Im sorry nobody answered your post. Maybe he is looking up to his older brother..looking for support. Be glad they dont fight and lets hope it will continue..

redhead-bedhead
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:15 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tere1986
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nemiller

my BIL used to do this with my husband (my husband is older by 2 years).  he wouldn't ask for things from the adults, he'd go to my husband and my husband would ask for him.  they never did figure it out and he eventually outgrew it.

*eta* now that i think about it, my brother used to do this, too.  i'm also older than my brother by 2 years.  he would come to me when he wanted something and have me ask my parents.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
bibdybobdyboob
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:16 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)