Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was that a serious question?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

We just got a questionare back from REMSA for our dd's care-flight journey last week. One of the questions was "What can we do to serve you better next time?" Lol.... what? I put down "I sincerely hope that I never have to come in contact with anyone who helped us in their work place ever again."

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nemiller
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:40 PM

i didn't know what REMSA was, but i assumed it was the flight version of an ambulance.  after googling it, i'm pretty sure that's what it is.  i think a better way to pose that question is "are there any improvements we could make with our service?" or something along those lines.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:46 PM

I dont understand your answer.   It is probably a quality control question for them so that if there was a problem on board, you could report it and so forth.  I would have put they needed better snacks for patients.

TygerLily62
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:47 PM

My other answers were nice. They were really amazing getting her to the hospital quickly etc. I just ment that I hoped that she'd never have to be care-flighted anywhere ever again.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I dont understand your answer.   It is probably a quality control question for them so that if there was a problem on board, you could report it and so forth.  I would have put they needed better snacks for patients.

paaepae
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM

she is saying that she hopes they dont have to go through whatever they went thru again..so she hopes there wont be a next time.....i do think that was pretty bad wording on thier part..

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Oh ok.  Sorry i am a bit slow on the uptake today.  I hope your DD never has to be put in that position again as well.

Quoting TygerLily62:

My other answers were nice. They were really amazing getting her to the hospital quickly etc. I just ment that I hoped that she'd never have to be care-flighted anywhere ever again.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)