• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FOR WICCAN/PAGAN MOMS OR EXPERTS...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:41 PM
  • 3 Replies

IVE RECENTLY GOTTEN INTO WICCAN RELIGION I AM VERY NEW TO IT AND WANTING TO LEARn SO MUCH,I WOULD LIKE TO RAISE MY DAUGHTERS  WICCAN AS WELL,  BOOKS AND ONLINE CAN ONLY GIVE YOU SO MUCH INSIGHT IM LOOKING FOR ANY ONE TO GUIDE ME INTO THIS HELP ME HOWEVER YOU WANT TO CHOOSE..

I am a proud stay at home, BreastFeeding AND formula feeding, early soild starting,Early FRONT facing, co-sleeping, baby and toddler wearing, vaccinating, Cloth AND Disposable diapering, CIO, Spanking,  Mother to 4 beautiful princess's, An angel princess in heaven, AeraBella{june-18-2000}Nazalia{may-04-2006}AvaBella{april-08-2008/april-10-2008}Charlie'Cecillia{september-30-2009}Sydney Nevaeh{ August-04-2010}  GROUP OWNER OF ======> http://www.cafemom.com/group/109430 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:52 PM

There are groups on here for pagans. You should join some to learn more!

Kaelansmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM

There are groups on here that will be very informative. I am not a wiccan, but, teach her as you learn (if you wish to do it this way) or, when she is old enough to choose on her own, share your own knowledge of Wicca.

I am waiting for DS to get older, before beginning to teach him about Kemetic Orthodoxy... and witchcraft. While it is my path, it may not be his.

Manda369
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 4:35 AM

Books and groups are a good place to start.  I have been a practicer of Wicca since I was baptized at 16, I'm 34 now.  I am ordained as a priestess as well.  What I would like to know is what exactly do you want help with? 

There are many ways online instruction can be beneficial.  And I'm not talking about paying for online teachings.  I'm talking about finding someone online who is willing to guide your education about Wicca and to help you learn just what it is that you want and need to understand about the religion, its ceremonies etc.

People that are in it for the money probably don't have your best interests in mind... I found that out the hard way.  I am a solitary by choice because I find there are many ppl who claim to be Wiccan just because it is "cool" or "different".  That's not true Wicca.  I belong to no coven.

If you would like serious information and instruction, or even just someone to talk to, bounce ideas off of... whatever... add me if you want!  I'm always up for sharing what I do know with someone who will truly enjoy learning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)