Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ORAL SEX....!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:57 PM
  • 72 Replies

How often does your SO get it?  Does he/she hound you for it like a freaking dog after they just got it a few days before?  Do you get sick of hearing about how they need it?  My DH never seems satisfied; we can have sex in the morning and by night time he is pawing me again.  He seems to think oral is a daily right and is never satisfied with letting it be a treat every once in a while.  Anyone else go through this???  Can I just tell him to STFU???!

-Ashley, Conservative RepublicanSouthern Baptist in doubt of my faithPro-Life, raised in the SOUTH, can be stuck in my ways close-mindedWife of 5 years to PedroMother to Azriel <survivor of GastroschisisShort Bowel Syndrome, & a Small Bowel+Liver+Pancreas Transplant & US Army Soldier 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nemiller
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:58 PM

my husband does not hound me or expect it.  he knows that it's up to my discretion.  my mouth, my choice, lol.

mommasbabies77
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:58 PM
Tell your dh..he's a lucky man..

My dh never gets it.

aih522wps63
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:59 PM
i go through the same thing!!! Ugh its horrible. He even hounds me in front of other people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Yeah...my ex was lucky if he got it once I month!  I'm not a huge fan.  Is he willing to reciprocate? 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Mine never gets it and knows better to paw me if i am not in the mood.

momof3inTN
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I'm with the "I don't do that" crowd. My hubby gets it so rarely that I can count on 1 hand the number of times he's gotten that in our entire 12 years of marriage.

WhitleyLyles
My dh seems to think that is how we should start sex every single time we have sex. It is very very annoying,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife2009101

My husband and I do that alot. Almost everyday, but he always returns the favor. I would just tell him hes lucky some men dont get it all unless its a special occasion.

Leilene07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:01 PM
There's a group here called sex tips an all to talk about sex stories and advice and what not
SGJsmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:01 PM

My DH does not hound me about sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)