Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok mamas I need ideas!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:04 PM
  • 2 Replies

what am i going to do with my son!! Wyatt brought home a pink slip again! (2nd one the last one was 2 weeks ago) he was talking and not following directions in class. AND when we got home i noticed he cut his shirt and the bottom of his shorts! i dont know what to do with him it seems like he is good for a little while then messes up again! i know he's only in first grade but he is expected to behave and because he is not behaving it is going to affect his and everyone else's learning.

As of right now he has no computer tv or anything else fun. he was pissed because hubby bought some little junky snack cake things and I would not let him have one for a snack today. I plan to talk with his teacher tomorrow and ask that she take his scissors out of his desk ( i dont know if this will be too much trouble for her). last time he lost everything for a day but this time I guess it will have to be longer. he has been bringing home unfinished work too I have been making him finish the work at home I know he can do it but he wont sit and do it. Also I am making him apologize to his teacher in the morning for his behaviour. I'm open for suggestions. I told him if he was good all week Fridays we would go to the park after school so i guess we are not going this week the thing is then all the kids miss out.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LCWAmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:15 PM

bump

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I would punish him the same way you do at home when he misbehaves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)