Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning Labels for Stupid People

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

We should remove these... Survival of the smartest.

September Babies and Smurfs

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ff-princess
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:29 PM

tell ya what, I used to work with a girl that would flush the toilet with her foot.  it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen, and I would have to wipe the lever off with an alcohol pad every time I used the bathroom after seeing that - walk down the streets in downtown Chicago, and then you want me to basically touch the bottom of your shoe?  ick!

and to all the squatters - and you know who you are - can you at least clean the freaking pee off the seat since you can't aim worth shit?

this has been a public service announcement.

megan479
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:32 PM

i always wondered how women got pee on the seat, its like wtf, are you trying to be a man?

now i know

i love the little iron packs they put in pepperoni n stuff....do not eat, well duh, you'd have to be a real moron to eat something like that

Quoting ff-princess:

tell ya what, I used to work with a girl that would flush the toilet with her foot.  it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen, and I would have to wipe the lever off with an alcohol pad every time I used the bathroom after seeing that - walk down the streets in downtown Chicago, and then you want me to basically touch the bottom of your shoe?  ick!

and to all the squatters - and you know who you are - can you at least clean the freaking pee off the seat since you can't aim worth shit?

this has been a public service announcement.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:51 PM

haha Oh crap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)