Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so depressed!!:(

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok a little background. I have 3 kids two are in foster care and one her dad and I have shared custody of. I already feel like a shitty mother because my older two are in state custody and I feel like I have let them down well to get a place after my youngest daughters father kicked me out and left me homeless I used 2 car payments to get a place and ended up getting behind well I lost my car yesterday and know I'm thinking about moving in with my bf and his best friend fow a while but I hate doing it I'm scared it'll look bad on me and I won't be able to see my baby girl as much either since her father hates my bf I just don't know what to do and the whole thing has me depressed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
.kk.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Did you lose them because you were homeless? I'm sorry. Is there anyone else you can move in with? CPS does actually help people, have you asked them to help you find a place to stay? (I say this because when I had PPD, they helped me get counseling.)
Mommyof2n13
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:00 PM

wow. im sorry.

my3littlebabies
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM
I have and they won't help me and no all my family lives out of town and if I stay in town I can get to and from work easier

Quoting .kk.:

Did you lose them because you were homeless?
I'm sorry. Is there anyone else you can move in with?
CPS does actually help people, have you asked them to help you find a place to stay? (I say this because when I had PPD, they helped me get counseling.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Buggy979
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:55 PM

didn't you write a post about how your ex's parents or something or him say nasty things about you not getting your kids... jw cause

my3littlebabies
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Yes I did. But I got this much into debt because I went back to him when I should have and I learned my lesson and we are done for good in any way that doesn't incluse us getting along and being friends for our daughters sake

Quoting Buggy979:

didn't you write a post about how your ex's parents or something or him say nasty things about you not getting your kids... jw cause

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)