Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you want someone telling you...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:32 PM
  • 31 Replies

How many children you can, or should have?

I am willing to bet that everyone here would say no. They would want to be able to make their OWN choices regarding their family, pregnancies, health, etc right?

So bug off of Michelle Duggar. Damn

Cloth Diapering, Selective Vaccinating, Breastfeeding Advocate who Formula Fed, Work at Home Mom, Professional Blogger, Social Media Director, Childbirth Educator, Doula, Mother to Camden, and Benjamin.
Expecting Baby #3 in May of 2011!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hadcarmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:33 PM
Agree 1000000% ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaBright
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I think more people are worried about her health and the health of her future children.

.kk.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Eh. I think she should be able to have as many kids as she wants to, but I'm not sure I agree with her lifestyle. But then again, this is America, she can have any kind of lifestyle she wants to- and I can have an opinion on it, lol. I also think it is strange that when your OBs tell you not to get pregnant again because it could leave 19 kids motherless, someone would still want to take that risk.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I agree except if there were medical issues and my doctor said I shouldn't have any more, I wouldn't be mad at her.  I'd respect her advice.

4kidz916

I agree.  If you can afford them and will give them a good childhood then it's nobody's business.

Buggy979

I think most are not thinking of themselves but for those kids that are raising them after Michelle is finished breast feeding...

CTRedSoxMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I am sure her family is covering that.
Not only that, but how many women on this site had premature babies, or complications with their pregnancies and went on to have more kids? 

Quoting AnnaBright:

I think more people are worried about her health and the health of her future children.

Cloth Diapering, Selective Vaccinating, Breastfeeding Advocate who Formula Fed, Work at Home Mom, Professional Blogger, Social Media Director, Childbirth Educator, Doula, Mother to Camden, and Benjamin.
Expecting Baby #3 in May of 2011!

the.lilangel

me too

Quoting hadcarmom:

Agree 1000000% ;)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

ajtherad
Word.

Quoting AnnaBright:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nemiller
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:37 PM

no, i would not.  my MIL has tried and that didn't go over well for her.  i've completely blown her "kids close together" rule out of the water and i'm not having 3 kids, which she also decreed when i was still pregnant with my son.

i don't really care how many kids the duggars have.  that's their business.  any consequences are also theirs to handle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)