Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just got a weird message on myspace...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:54 PM
  • 14 Replies

I just logged on and after about 10 min I got this message in my inbox. Has anyone seen anything like this before? I mean, it is laughable, sounds like the kid needs to be spanked if it is real. Anyways, I'm heading to bed, I will check the replies in the morning! Enjoy!

Uploading...
0%
0KB / 0KB (0KB/s)
Upload Successful!
The file was uploaded from IP address .
  • Mattew Online Now!
    Just now
    To: Mrs. Childers

Hey im matt  please I need a moms  girls input your advice on this look I want to report my mother to social services for child abuse for saying untrue things about me. first she never hits me. look me and my brother got into a food fight we threw ketchup around in McDonalds(he started it).my mom was going to buy us a game. my bro wanted something different.i got mad and threw ketchup and it got on some people’s clothes and this ladies  purse my mom had to pay 150 bucks for the clothes i ruined. .The manager came to the table yelled at us. when my mom came out of the bathroom. she saw what we did she wigged out on us and diss us in there called us a babies real loud told me and him we need  go back to wearing diapers again and sit in a high chair. can I bring her up on charges for saying that to me telling me i need to be in diapers again? even just to scare her. Its just no fair why is mothers so mean It has to be a girl thing with her. she took away my x box and i pod i cant go out on the weekends now because of her. look I know im 16 years my bro is 13 years  old but i have more legal rights then my mother on this im sure of it. Even the charges dont stick it would make her treat me better in the future by not calling me a baby right?

save the date

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:55 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Adults still have these???

JAJA_Steele
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:56 PM

LMAO weird it is.

Rhyne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM
Yeah his mom is PMSing too according to his status. You might want to delete the link to his profile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iwanabemomie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM
Thats what Im wondering lol

Quoting JZB:

Adults still have these???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaydence2010
by Maggie on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Hahahahahahahahahah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nemiller
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM

i wouldn't respond.  i would assume that's a bored kid (or adult, sadly) trying to bait people into an argument.

Crazy4U
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Mattew? What kinda name is that?

jedi_momma2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:00 PM

lol.

jltplk25
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:00 PM

There was something just like this on  Yahoo! Answers a while back b/c I commented on it. Said something to the affect that my 2 year old was more mature than he was. Lol. Dumb kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)