Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you use ?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:25 PM
  • 25 Replies

Fire Fox OR Internet Explorer ??? And why ?

I normally use E but my moms E got a huge virus and no longer works. So someone we know who went to school for this kind of stuff said to use FF because its safer. So i downloaded it. I kinda like it better lol. So what do you use and why ?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom.Since07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Google chrome. i hate fire fox And E

fire fox is too slow and it freezes up my computer, and Egives us too many virus' 

tasukete
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM

I use FF and Camino.

Love2Bugs
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:42 PM

I have never had any problems with E. Well that could be the reason for my last computer to have broken down and go really slow. But so far with FF its been all good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Google Chrome

.kk.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Firefox, safari, chrome. There are so many. I like firefox the best. I haven't used IE In years.

amayabrianna
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I use IE because the FF always gave me problems. At first it worked fine then it slowed my comp WAY DOWN so I switched back.

carrieasia
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:44 PM
firefox or opera
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Neither one of those......My IE stopped working and then I downloaded Firefox but it doesn't work right for me. So now I have Google Chrome..its works fine ......so far

devasmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Flock, which is also by Mozilla. It is more user friendly IMO, than FF. My kids like FF better, but either way, we like both better than E.

haydsmom2007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM

I can't get firefox to work on my computer for some reason.. I've un-installed it and re installed it but it just wont work. I must have something on my firewalls that say not to let mozilla access the internet for some reason and I can't figure out how to fix it!!!!!!!! So I just gave up and am using intenet explorer.

I really liked firefox because I had an addon where I could download songs from the internet onto my computer :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)