Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED CABLE!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM
  • 21 Replies
I need some ideas on how to convince my husband to get cable, even if it is basic. I'm tired of waiting til Wednsday to watch teen mom, I also want to watch horders and other shows. I'm tired of reading online blogs or watching snippets of videos. I WANNA BE IN THE LOOP! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmeyX2KidZ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Can you afford it?

armywife009
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM

LoL, you are not alone! I miss tv!

bluesky51201
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM

I have no idea.  We've had cable ever since we got married so I never had to talk DH into it. 

lilblu399
by Tamika on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Yeah, my husband is just a cheapskate and since he works alot he is not gonna watch it, so it doesn't benefit him.

Quoting AmeyX2KidZ:

Can you afford it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambersmommy730
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Where can you watch Teen Mom online? I missed last week's episode and tonight's. I'll be missing them for a while until the dish gets turned back on.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
ColieO
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM
I love not having cable. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilblu399
by Tamika on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM
That's what I do now, but all the cool posts are up now, tomorrow all the regular drama will return.

Quoting ambersmommy730:

Where can you watch Teen Mom online? I missed last week's episode and tonight's. I'll be missing them for a while until the dish gets turned back on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaAlderman_2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:20 PM

mtv.com :)

Quoting ambersmommy730:

MamaAlderman_2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Im right there with you I want to watch food network tlc and all those shows haha

mom2acutiepie
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:22 PM

I think she was asking you what websites you can watch the show on. You can watch it on Mtv.com or fancast.com

Quoting lilblu399:

That's what I do now, but all the cool posts are up now, tomorrow all the regular drama will return.

Quoting ambersmommy730:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)