Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About Amber and Gary......

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM
  • 25 Replies

Ok.... here is the thing about Gary. Now, I didn't see the show yet, but my mother did and we all know that Amber has an anger issue anyways. I'm NOT condoning her outburst and violence at all.... BUT, according to my mother, he was provoking her. Her scared her, she dosn't want to lose her kid and (I don't know what happened yet) but it made her lose it with the threats and such.
I, personally, know what its like to litterally loose it. My ex did it to me and had me and every one else convinced that I was the one that was crazy. We arn't seeing ALL of everything that happens.... sooooo, I don't know what to think. My ex pushed me to my breaking point with the mental, physical and verbal abuse.... made me loose it. NOW, I know that I wasn't the crazy one and so do my parents and most of the people that was around us at the time.... most everyone know what REALLY happened now. COULD be the same way with them? ..... Just a thought.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:20 PM

BUMP!

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:21 PM

BUMP!

meghs822
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:22 PM

mmm...no... she totally is over the top and goes from 0-60 in no time. and he just stood there while she beat the crap out of him and ripped him a new one. he didnt threaten to take leah away until she was well into her tirade

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:22 PM

That is not accurate at all. He told her to stop screaming at him or someone (neighbors) will call CPS. And after she hit him, he said he would call the cops.
He was doing what he could to get her to stop, if I were him, she would have been out cold. He was being patient, not provoking her!
She needs CPS called on her!

Cheribomb
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Quoting meghs822:

mmm...no... she totally is over the top and goes from 0-60 in no time. and he just stood there while she beat the crap out of him and ripped him a new one. he didnt threaten to take leah away until she was well into her tirade

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Well, like I said, I didn't see the episode yet to make an opinion.... but we never truly know the story untill we are there...... I know what happened to me and no one believed that he was a monster untill shit hit the fan and I lost my son to my parents.

sweetcherry_59
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:24 PM

No way did he provoke that!!! He handled that situation better than most would have. If she attacked me like that I would have thrown her ass down the stairs.

susie132
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Quoting meghs822:

Agree.

LoveDare
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:25 PM

It doesn't really matter to me what the story it, provoked or not, that girl has issues. She is violent toward her fiance and she is neglectful to her child.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Hm.... well, I guess I'm staying up till 12, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)