• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes i wonder if i believe in "god"

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 PM
  • 51 Replies
Do you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nemiller
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:48 PM

yes, i do.  i've really questioned my faith in the last couple years, but i have never questioned my belief in god.  i just don't really agree with the ideals i was taught as a child.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
art.diva
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:49 PM
As a mystical spiritual being, yes. But not the fire and brimstone Christian God.

.kk.
I've been having a 'spiritual crisis' for about the last year....I just don't know any more. ANd the more I question it, the fewer answers I feel like I have...
RissaBusch

I'm at a cross road with my faith.  I don't know.  I feel like I've speant my entire life shopping for God and haven't really been sold on one "idea of God." 

Chaotic_Rayne

Nope..... which reminds me... I need to eat my daily baby.... I can't eat my own 4 month old, he's too cute. Can I have someone elses?
lol.

pinkebabii
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM

I used to. I actually didn't believe in god at all. Now I know there is a god. I don't believe in the bible, but I know god exists.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Sorry, I had a smart ass moment....lol
I just ment to say "no"... I've been Atheist for the past few years, Agnostic most of my teens.... I was raised a believer by my southern baptist parents (not really church goers, however).... Not a very religious home, just believers, KWIM?

krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Yes, I do. Believe that is,

landonsmom2009
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM
I belive in God. How can you not?? Just look around.. I mean really??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momii2008
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I kind of understand in a way. I mean i believe in God but i feel like I am growing away from my religion ( I am a catholic). I do not know if it has to do with my husband being an Atheist and I never seem to be able to talk to him about God or Go to church as a family, Only my daughter and i go at times. But I fear that eventually I will grow apart from God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)