Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cure my baby fever! :-(

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM
  • 11 Replies

I haven't talked to SO about having another baby in a few months but the last time we talked he said not until Ry starts school. so 3ish years. I thought I was ok with it but i'm not. I want another one now! 

sad

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM
How old is your youngest now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JAJA_Steele
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Come take care of my 3 that will do it for you :-)

Mom.Since07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

How old is your youngest now?

9 months. still a baby- i know. but i always wanted my kids close in age like that

JAJA_Steele
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:58 PM

my kids are 3, almost 2, and almost 1. It's really hard some days, but if your sure talk to your hubby now. GL

TSR
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:04 AM

If both of you are not on the same page one of you will be miserable. Plain truth. Everybody goes through phases where they want another baby and if yours is 9 months that's a common time.

Just because you want another baby doesn't mean you should have another baby. You stated SO...not DH...are you planning on getting married to your SO or just keep having babies?

Mom.Since07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:07 AM

i dont think it matters what our plans are as far as marriage. thats no ones business and has nothing to do with anything. no offense, if YOU feel that YOU have to be married, thats fine. but not everyone feels that way.

Quoting TSR:

If both of you are not on the same page one of you will be miserable. Plain truth. Everybody goes through phases where they want another baby and if yours is 9 months that's a common time.

Just because you want another baby doesn't mean you should have another baby. You stated SO...not DH...are you planning on getting married to your SO or just keep having babies?

nemiller
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:08 AM

sorry, i've got some bad baby fever, too.  we're gonna TTC in december, and i'm barely patient enough for that.

Mom.Since07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:06 AM

BUMP!

dychemommy
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM

My husband doesn't want any more.  I figure if God wants us to have more, we'll get pregnant again.  For now I'm on the minipill.  I have reached the point where I'm open to more in the future, but am trying to focus on the 2 I have now.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:56 AM

You can borrow my two year old, when he is having a bad day. That should be enough to cure baby fever. LOL  But I can understand the baby fever thing. I am preggo now and want the finished product already.  Try talking to him, maybe explain why you want one now instead of waiting. Who knows maybe he will change his mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)