Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Missing girl

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 11:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

MISSING GIRL>>PLEASE REPOST!!!

Date: Apr 16, 2007 8:13 PM

Date: Apr 16, 2007 7:25 PM

Date: Apr 16, 2007 6:10 PM

Date: 16 Apr 2007, 03:40 PM

Date: Apr 16, 2007 2:09 PM

Date: Apr 12, 2007 10:08 PM

so my ex has taken off with my daughter. He pulled her out of school and quite his job. We have no idea when he left. Sometime last week and we have no idea where he is going. His name is Bernie and he drives a newer Red Dodge truck with Arizona Plates. Her name is Kaylee. If you see the girl in this picture PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me as soon as possible. I know that this is a long shot but I figure with all the people on this thing everywhere everyday that maybe someone will see her. I am begging you please repost this and if you see her or have any idea where she may be please let me know. Thanks
Devin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The way to duplicate this message with the pictures it to hit reply to poster then copy the entire message to the end then go home and go to post a bulletin and then paste what you copied there. Thank you to anyone that will repost this for me

Click Here! Advertisement
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
am.i.this.old
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 11:15 PM
Sorry to hear that. That is scarey. Good Luck I will repost to my friends and family.

Brianna
Indywildflower
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 11:40 PM
Where was this girl taken from? What state, city.  the post is on myspace,too.
mamialwyzondago
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 11:44 PM
I will have u in my prayers and  repost this!!!
Jackie06
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Missing girl

MISSING GIRL>>PLEASE REPOST!!!

Date: Apr 16, 2007 8:13 PM

Date: Apr 16, 2007 7:25 PM

Date: Apr 16, 2007 6:10 PM

Date: 16 Apr 2007, 03:40 PM

Date: Apr 16, 2007 2:09 PM

Date: Apr 12, 2007 10:08 PM

so my ex has taken off with my daughter. He pulled her out of school and quite his job. We have no idea when he left. Sometime last week and we have no idea where he is going. His name is Bernie and he drives a newer Red Dodge truck with Arizona Plates. Her name is Kaylee. If you see the girl in this picture PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me as soon as possible. I know that this is a long shot but I figure with all the people on this thing everywhere everyday that maybe someone will see her. I am begging you please repost this and if you see her or have any idea where she may be please let me know. Thanks
Devin

The way to duplicate this message with the pictures it to hit reply to poster then copy the entire message to the end then go home and go to post a bulletin and then paste what you copied there. Thank you to anyone that will repost this for me
Indywildflower
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 11:51 PM
Where did this post start??  Where is Devin??   first post was april 12  by Tonya??   I went to Tonya's site and I don't see any mention. in comments .
thejonestrio
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 12:49 AM
Just to let you all know... I recieved this post and reposted!!! I too though, wish her the best and I will also be praying for her.
angeleyes37
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 12:56 AM
Devin

jerszedragon
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 1:02 AM
I'm so sorry, I could not even imagine something like that!!  I hope your daughter comes home safe and sound!!  I will keep you both in my thoughts!!!  e-mail me the pick(wont let me copy and paste) and I will pass it along, I have family in AZ!!!
Indywildflower
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 9:31 AM
WE ALL NEED TO CONTACT TONYA     PLEASE CONTACT TONYA AND FIND OUT ABOUT THIS .  THERE ARE NO   I REPEAT NO AMBER ALERTS.   THE FIRST POST WAS BY TONYA ON APRIL 12     THE LINK GOES TO HER MYSPACE.    I GOT THIS ON MYSPACE. THE GIRL WHO SENT IT TO ME AND I HAVE TRACED IT BACK TO TONYA. 

THIS APPEARS TO BE A HOAX.     NO AGE NO PLACE THAT SHE IS MISSING FROM. NO REAL DATE.  

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CONTACT TONYA AND FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON.
iluvmyboy
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 9:35 AM
ia m so sorry to hear.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN