Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

After someone dies...

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 22 Replies

In my case someone I loved dearly, my mother. Right after her passing I was cleaning out her house and came to a drawer full of dimes had to be at least 6 or 7 dollars worth of dimes. From there on I always found them, EVERYWHERE for atleast the first year or so of her death. Every sink in my house always ended up with a dime on the right hand side of it and I believe they were always on tails.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Ever heard of this or something similar? Is there some sort of significance to a dime?

by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stevensmomma
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:45 PM

No never heard of the dime thing, but in my family after someone dies some either is pregnant or gives birth 

incasage
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Interesting

Quoting Stevensmomma:

No never heard of the dime thing, but in my family after someone dies some either is pregnant or gives birth 

nemiller
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I've never heard of that.  I lost my mother last year and haven't had anything "special" happen.  I just don't have my mother with me anymore.

MommyOnLI
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:47 PM

right before my mother died, a woman handed her a dime.  we burried her with it.

she SWORE this woman was my great grandmother (who has been dead for over 30 years)

the story was, she was at Macys, a woman came up to her and said, excuse me miss you dropped this, she looked at the lady while extending her hand out, looked to see what she placed in her hand, and when she looked back up to thank her the lady was gone.

CharityS
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I read about the same thing in Womans World. The part about Angel's watching over us. Sounds like she is sending you sign's that she is OK and watching over you. I bet you will find a dime everytime you need one from her :)

katiegirl
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:49 PM
I've heard of some finding pennies everywhere they go. So yes it's possible with dimes. Funny story I went to a paranormal convention and met someone there who said she finds pennies everywhere and the next day at the convention we went to sit down to listen to the speakers and down by her feet was a penny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
incasage
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Wow that gave me chills..

Quoting MommyOnLI:

right before my mother died, a woman handed her a dime.  we burried her with it.

she SWORE this woman was my great grandmother (who has been dead for over 30 years)

the story was, she was at Macys, a woman came up to her and said, excuse me miss you dropped this, she looked at the lady while extending her hand out, looked to see what she placed in her hand, and when she looked back up to thank her the lady was gone.

BekaBug
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Quoting CharityS:

I read about the same thing in Womans World. The part about Angel's watching over us. Sounds like she is sending you sign's that she is OK and watching over you. I bet you will find a dime everytime you need one from her :)

i'm a book reading, thrill seeking, always traveling, can't sit still, stuck in my ways,  pierced and tattooed, co- sleeping, selective vaccinating, extended breast feeding, home schooling, army wife., and mommy to an all natural little girl. and an intact little boy; arriving april 2011. who's madly in love with my husband and absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy and army wife kind of woman.

LuvMyBoy08
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Yes, I have heard of that before.....Some say that she is letting you know that she is still with you

BekaBug
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:51 PM

do you believe in reincarnation. i saw something like this on another forum. it was pretty interesting.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)