Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

lab and chihuahua mix ???

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 2:02 PM
  • 22 Replies

I want to get my ds a puppy for christmas and i found these cute little lab and chihuahua mixed puppies . Does anyone have one of these and know about how big they get??????????

Loading Ticker...ttc-after-loss-baby-dust.png

by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom985
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM

or any pics of yours ?

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Thats an odd mix. Because of the chihuahua I wouldnt recommend one. I mean, you never know with mixed breeds how their temperment is going to be. Chihuahua's can be agressive and snappy if startled and I havent met many that are "child friendly".

In High School I had a BostonTerrier/Chihuahua mix. She was the sweetest thing, but very scared around children. If we had children relatives over she'd hide under my bed until everyone left.

supermom985
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 2:27 PM

BUMP!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2010 at 3:36 PM

try googling lab chihuahua mix images

RaynesMommy07
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Lab & chihuahua very weird mix. I'd think if a male lab Mated with a chihuahua he'd kill her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missdani08
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

how the hell does that even happen!!!! i must see pics lol

Kaelansmom
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Quoting missdani08:

seriously LOL

Denecia
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2010 at 3:42 PM
That's not all true. I have a full blooded chihuahua and he adores my dd. She can do no wrong in his eyes.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Thats an odd mix. Because of the chihuahua I wouldnt recommend one. I mean, you never know with mixed breeds how their temperment is going to be. Chihuahua's can be agressive and snappy if startled and I havent met many that are "child friendly".

In High School I had a BostonTerrier/Chihuahua mix. She was the sweetest thing, but very scared around children. If we had children relatives over she'd hide under my bed until everyone left.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missdani08
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 3:45 PM

a pic of the puppy! not puppy making lol!!!! Labs are big our lab is small for that breed and he weighs 60lbs and chihuahuas dont even get to ten lbs so thats why i said how is that possible

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Quoting missdani08:

seriously LOL

•  

ElmosWorld13
    by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I have a chihuahua/westie mix. everyone always thinks he's a black lab puppy. he is very very cute and oh so friendly with my DS, strangers, other animals. he is young only 3 so cute. the first thing we did was constantly have him around people and other dogs from when we got him. try canines4less.com or rufftimekennels or something. we got him from there and were very happy! good luck

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)