Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Looking to make new friends!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 1:52 PM
  • 7 Replies
I also have a myspace page. I love making friends on there also, Feel free to add me as a friend www.myspace.com/pinkprincezz84 

Carissa
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Robin
by Head Admin on Feb. 16, 2007 at 3:02 PM
Hi Carissa,

Glad you're here. 

Say hi to the other moms here and send out some friend invitations here. 

Let me know if I can help w/anything!
SmileRobin
Ladie_bug
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 4:13 PM
Hey Carissa,
I am new to CafeMom. I am interested in meeting new ppl. I also have a myspace page. Feel free to add me as a friend as well.

www.myspace.com/ladie_bug
KatClayton
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Hi good to have ya! :)
tayjaysara
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 4:17 PM
hello my name is anita i also have a myspace page!! that i where i found this place...i have 3 kids and would love to chat sometime..when they allow me!!! lol
LME25
by Member on Feb. 16, 2007 at 4:20 PM
I dont want to sound like a broken  record, lol, but I also have a myspace page. There's pics of my 7 month old on there, I haven't had a chance yet to put any on here. Would love to c hat.

www.myspace.com/countrygirl0381
annaf
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 4:29 PM
Lol Here is another broken record. I am 25 mom of three and I also am new to CafeMom with a myspace page. Here is my URL. Add me also to your friends if you would like to.

http://www.myspace.com/AnnaF81
my2grls
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Hey Everyone I'm new to Cafemom as well I love meeting new people(especially moms) also. My hubby says I'm to friendly but I never thought that was a bad thing. I like to make friends and meet new people wherever we go I think itmakes things more fun. I definitely think one cant have to many friends its especially nice meeting fellow moms to talk (and sometimes brag) about our families it just show how much we al love them. Laughing

I also have a myspace page where I also have pix of my family but only friends can see it. You can find me at  www.myspace.com/butrcup1172.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN