Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My middle son just got kicked full force in the testicles my a neighbor girl

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:42 PM
  • 38 Replies

Yep the kids are outside playing with some neighbor kids that they normally do not play with. And a few minutes ago I hear one of my kids start crying. So I go out onto the porch to see what is going on and I am told that my middle so just got kicked in the nuts full force by the middle aged girl. I ask all the kids what happened and this is what I was told.

The girl farted and my son being him laughed and she grabbed him kicked him in the nuts and ran home. I told all the kids out there that if this ever happens again they would not be allowed to play here again and I went a couple of houses down to talk to the mom. The lady has two sons and two daughters I am surprised she has not had to have this talk with her kids before today that you cannot do this.

It has been 20 and my son is still on the couch with an ice pack on his crotch because of the pain. And the girl just now came down here to say she is sorry for kicking him.

Are you a MORON in real life or do you just play one on the Internet?

by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LindseyKate
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Oh my goodness I hope he's not seriously injured, you can really do some damage with kicks like that to either gender. That was really innapropriate of her to do so :(

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM

she apologized, but i wouldn't let them come down to play for quite a while. i wouldn't just give a warning for that, she could have done some serious damage. i hope he's okay.

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Oh my gosh, that poor thing! Is he okay? Have you checked to see if there is a lot of swelling? I know getting kicked like that can cause serious damage sometimes! How old was the girl that kicked him?

myfoursonsks
by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:51 PM

I did that to a boy once when I was a kid.  It isn't good, but somehow girls learn that is a way to get boys back.  I don't think they realize how bad it can hurt them.

I still feel bad to this day for doing that to a boy.

DakotaRose
by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Mama, it might be a good idea to take him to see the doctor, things like that can rupture a boys testicles.

M.I.A...P.O.W
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2010 at 2:02 PM

He is fine now. We put an ce pack on it and he is now back outside playing. I know that a lot of damage can be done down there from one kick.A couple of years ago, his older brother kicked him there and hurt him so bad he was throwing up. So yeah I took it seriously. The kids that got the warning was the ones that did not do the kicking.

momto3infl
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2010 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry but LOL!  Yeah the girl shouldn't have done that, but if your son is a jester (not sure since you said my son being him laughed) hasn't gotten kicked in the nuts before.

MelissasMommy08
by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Quoting DakotaRose:

Mama, it might be a good idea to take him to see the doctor, things like that can rupture a boys testicles.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M.I.A...P.O.W
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Yes, he has laughed at people for farting before. He has never been kicked in the nuts for laughing at someone. To me I think the girl got embarassed that someone heard her fart and took it out on him in a way that caused pain. I have not seen her back out since she came and said she was sorry.

So far my son is outside playing like he normal. I do not think anything has been ruptured. If he was still on the couch or puking or something we would be at the e.r. but I think he will be ok.

Quoting momto3infl:

Sorry but LOL!  Yeah the girl shouldn't have done that, but if your son is a jester (not sure since you said my son being him laughed) hasn't gotten kicked in the nuts before.

Are you a MORON in real life or do you just play one on the Internet?

haydsmom2007
by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM

How old is she?? That's horrible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)