Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does anyone know if you can see on FB if someone hides you from their wall?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am just curious.  I would like to know if anyone is hiding me and then I will delete them...LOL.  So does anyone know of an application or if this is possibe?  Thanks!

by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
momma-flynn
by ♥Gee Willickers♥ on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:38 PM

if you think someone is then just try to view their wall & it won't show up 

marshsmom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:39 PM

You can create lists in FB and using lists you can control who sees what.  For example, I have a "professional" list where I place all of my friends with whom I work.  I don't let them see what all my other friends are posting to my wall because I think it's inappropriate for my boss to know that my bf was slurring drunk last Friday night, kwim?

periwinkle163
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:39 PM

I hide people on my wall all the time, not because I don't like them but because their constant post are annoying. I don't think you can tell other than just by looking at their wall.

.Babygirl.
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:40 PM

I dont hide people from my wall.

ilovemypmpkin
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:42 PM
That & they will still show on ur friends list but u can't see anything they post

Quoting momma-flynn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleM72
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I just deleted someone that posted stuff all the time, she disappeared.  I checked out her wall and there was no wall.  She took me off so I couldn't see.  I deleted her.  Why be friends with someone if you can't see their wall???  So I want to see if people are hiding like my pictures I post and status updates.  I will then delete them too!

Quoting ilovemypmpkin:

That & they will still show on ur friends list but u can't see anything they post

Quoting momma-flynn:

MichelleM72
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:51 PM

But if someone hides you from their wall.  Can't you still see their status updates and they show up as a friend still?? 

Quoting periwinkle163:

I hide people on my wall all the time, not because I don't like them but because their constant post are annoying. I don't think you can tell other than just by looking at their wall.

MichelleM72
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:53 PM

BUMP!

PeytonNBella
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:57 PM

If you hide someone you do not see their statues, but they still see yours. If you block someone they can not see your wall, so if someone has you blocked check their wall to find out. I don't know if there is a way to see if someone has hid you, maybe just noticing if they comment or like your statues.

If you don't like someone or don't care to keep up on thier lives, why have them on your page? I've deleted people for annoying me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)