Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New Mommy, and New to CafeMom

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 3:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello everyone!

Well I am new to CafeMom and I am a new Mommy. My little girl was born on February 3, 2007........so she will be two weeks old as of tomorrow. I am just here to meet some people who are on the same page as me in the book of life......My husband and I live in Nevada and are lucky to have family who have been so supportive these past few weeks with helping with my Little one. I am enjoying the new title as Mommy, but it's still so weird!!! Is anyone out there a new mommy like me? For the mom's out there who know what they are doing, do you have advice?

Hope everyone is having a great friday!

~LilysMom
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gemuine
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 5:22 PM

Hi, my name is Jasmine.  I have a boy that was born on feb 6, 2005. 

Happy birthday!

What would you like need help in?

khawley14
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 5:30 PM
Hi and welcome. My name is Karen. I have 2 children, Andrew 9 and Lauren 7 (her birthday is february 2nd). The best advice I can give you, just take one day at a time and make sure to take a little mommy time. Even if it is just 15 minutes, it is 15 minutes to spend doing whatever you want to do. I know that it might sound hard to do, but sometimes that can be your only saving grace some days. Oh and when the baby naps, you nap. I never believed anyone when they told me that when my son was born and I was always exhausted. Then I started listening, and my day seemed to go a little better when I was well rested too! Any time you want to talk, let me know. Best of luck to you, your hubby and your new baby. Motherhood is wonderful thing. Just hang in there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)