Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Itchy after orgasm (TMI)

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 12:59 AM
  • 18 Replies
After I have an orgasm, I get REALLY itchy all over my body, but especially my boobs. I tried to google it, but all I could find was itching of the vagina, and that's from the semen, and or pubic hair. I dont get why I get itchy like this, does anyone else/ It lasts about 30 mins or so, slowly fading away.
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lanie_momofone
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 1:02 AM

actually i was going to say just that ....a reaction to the sperm.

Have you tried condoms? Or perhaps cleaning yourself out right after sex may help as well...

good luck!

BabyBluesX3
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Well I dont just get itchy where the semen touched, I get all over my body, arms legs, chest, head, breasts, feet everything, but my boobs get the itchiest.

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

actually i was going to say just that ....a reaction to the sperm.

Have you tried condoms? Or perhaps cleaning yourself out right after sex may help as well...

good luck!

newmrs.mom
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Still, even if it doesn't touch those body parts, you might be having an internal reaction that causes you to have minor rashes all over.

I know you have heard of people getting rashes from allergic reactions, maybe you are having one.

Lanie_momofone
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 1:10 AM

I would go see a dr....the only thing i keep getting when i google...is STD's

Dark_Rain
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 1:17 AM

I get that way too but I think its just your bodys reaction to the orgasm. Its normal I think lol

ButterfIyMommy
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Might just be your nerves. Sex stimulations can cause your nerves to react all over your body, especially after an orgasm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isleysmom
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Does it happen if you give yourself an orgasm or does it only happen when you have sex with your SO?

cartersmom22
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Its called increased circulation of your blood!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunny777529
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:57 PM

hi i just googled my problem on google and guess what ???i came accrose ur quote ,but im a 26 yrs old male and after orgasm i get itchy all over my body (not just sex) so i think of it as a medical condition and has to be addresed ,my itchiness lasts for acouple of hrs.i went to all types of doctors and they couldnt understand it !some said sychological some said spem allergy i went to a top allergist he skin prick tested me with my own semen but he said he doesnt know if im allergic to this or not cause there was no reaction! its ruined my life this thing! i would like to  contact u by email so we can keep in touch casue maybe u can find a way to cure this faster than me and plz let me know!if i found some thing i will definitly let u know !hon take care

exptali2000@hotmail.com
adi29
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Thought this was a women only place?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)