Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hello everyone

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 4:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
hiya, my name is lanette i am the mother of two lil girls, they truely are my world.... i'm new here, seen the add on myspace and thought i would try it out, i figure i could use some more moms to talk to. my oldiest daughter her name is krislyn she is in her terrible twos and my youngest daughter her name is teraysa she has colic so i get stressed out lol......... juss send a message if you would like to talk Laughing
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gemuine
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 5:09 PM
Hi there. My name is Jasmine.  I live in Wisconsin, single mom with two boys ages 2yo and 11yo. 

Welcome
krisanraysmom
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 5:22 PM
thank you!!! i live in ohio, my daughters are 2 years old and almost 3 months old.
MommyToEthan
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2007 at 5:31 PM
Hi there and welcome to CM.  I'm sort of new here too.  I just joined last week.  I saw the banner for it on Myspace as well.  I've met alot of great girls here :)  I'm 29 and live in Dallas TX.   I have a 4 month old son named Ethan.   Hope to get to know you a little better :)  I have a Myspace page too if you want to be friends on there as well.... it's    http://www.myspace.com/krr78

Talk to you later! :) 
krisanraysmom
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 5:33 PM
thank you, i'll look for you on there....... the first add i seen for here my husband pointed it out to me and then i saw one and thought i might try that, i mean my husbands doesn't get how bad kids can stress you out so who better to talk to about it then other moms??? lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN