Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know your getting old when

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:04 AM
  • 15 Replies

you were soooo excited to get your new fridge, yup we ordered it before Thanksgiving and it came today and i couldnt wait, it came today.  :D  is was originally 1600 (ish) we got it on sale for 699. So about 899 off.  Its white with french doors, and the freezer is on the bottom and is a door that pulls out.  i was so excited :D  yeah, iam 24 and excited about a fridge joys of being an adult haha, cant wait for the stove  lol

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhyne
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:06 AM
I was 20 and so excited I was jumping up and down for my pink Dyson! I love being "old" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:07 AM
Lol! My 1st xmas in my new apartment , my dad gave me a HUGE heavy box ... i unwrapped it , opened it & there was my Corelle dish set!! It was discontinued a week after i picked it out so my dad had to call his wifes sister in Georgia to go to the Corelle outlet to get EVERY piece they had lol. I SCREAMED!!! Then for my bday i got an electric skillet - super excited AGAIN ... oh how i love getting grown up things ... w/ a side of my kidish crap too haha.

Pregnancy%20ticker

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:08 AM

DAMN! How'd you get such a big discount??? Oh, and I believe you meant "You're". You were waiting for YOUR fridge. YOU'RE such a nerd!

GigantaursMommy
by Mrs.Awesome Face on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Oh my goodness I was so super excited when I got to buy a new washer and drier! I never thought I'd get excited about household appliances.

zebbyzebby06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:09 AM

lol who knew haha, we got a new vaccum about a yr ago a hoover something i forget but it works awesome.  my hubby loved it i thik more than me lol.  we hvent baught a stove yet but i want on with the flat top.  then eventually built in dishwasher. we have portable. but in next yr we are gonna start renovating and remodeling and iam excited.

zebbyzebby06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:10 AM

it was on sale

zebbyzebby06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:12 AM

We had to get a new washer about 2 years ago and got a front loader, and i love the sanitary setting, it gets everything out.  and works great for my sons things cause he always gets bloody noses at night. so it cleans his sheets and pillows well.

Quoting GigantaursMommy:

Oh my goodness I was so super excited when I got to buy a new washer and drier! I never thought I'd get excited about household appliances.

imamombygrace
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I'm jealous!! I want a french door fridge:) I have my heart set on one and the way ours has been freezing up..I might get my dream fulfilled one day.

I guess I am old b/c DH knows the way to my heart. Last Valentine's day he bought me a whole complete set of Paula Deen cookware and you wanna know what REALLY makes me old....We were at a Seniors home kids shop they were holding this year and we were waiting on DD to get finished. They had this little room set up with little homemade items and DH says.."Awww...baby this is you written all over it." Here's one of my early Christmas gifts...

It's a dress for your dish soap bottle. I had a fit over it..lol.

.thickie.thick.
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:16 AM
*sigh* Paula Dean cookware =( i envy you!!!! Ollies had a sale on Rachel Ray cookware - the set i want!!!! And Ryne went up the DAY the ad got here & it was gone ... or so he says ... because when i bring it up that it's back in the ad , he changes the subject ... so i wouldnt be surprised if that was one of my xmas presents!!!!
zebbyzebby06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:16 AM

that is interesting.  iam glad i dont have to use that often enough anymore, we had a lovley protable dishwasher lol.  cant wait for us to take out cuboards so i dont have to move it all the time.  My mom got the paula deen cookware from my dad for mothers day.

Quoting imamombygrace:

I'm jealous!! I want a french door fridge:) I have my heart set on one and the way ours has been freezing up..I might get my dream fulfilled one day.

I guess I am old b/c DH knows the way to my heart. Last Valentine's day he bought me a whole complete set of Paula Deen cookware and you wanna know what REALLY makes me old....We were at a Seniors home kids shop they were holding this year and we were waiting on DD to get finished. They had this little room set up with little homemade items and DH says.."Awww...baby this is you written all over it." Here's one of my early Christmas gifts...

It's a dress for your dish soap bottle. I had a fit over it..lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)