Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you have a wii please help

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:07 AM
  • 22 Replies

my mom bought a wii today for me and my kids and her to share as the big family christmas gift and i know nothing about the wii and neither does she. but she want to know how how many controllers come with it does she need to buy another one? she wants at least 2 controller's so 2 ppl can play at once. this is the one she got. it says it comes with 1 remote and 1 nunchuk.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Usually comes with 1 controller and nun chuck *I THINK*. We bought one extra of each.

JasonsMom2007
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:08 AM
That's only 1 controller set. You will need to buy another for 2 people to play
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoeCY
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:10 AM

You will need to buy another controller (although I would recommend getting 3 more) and the nun chucks if you want them. 

teenmom060209
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:11 AM

ours came with two. the most you can use on a wii is 4 tho i think

kitty8199
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:11 AM

Buy another controller and nunchuck.  Craigslist sometimes has good prices now, cause people are wanting last minute money, and gamestop if you have one around you.

collegemama2one
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:13 AM

They make motion control in some controllers now and those are cheaper. You will need an extra to play with 2 or more people. Some games you can share the remote but its a lot easier to have extra. Give me a second or two to get the photos of the difference in controlers. Also what color wii did she buy.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:14 AM
Get another controller and nunchuck...I also HIGHLY recommend getting a charging station and rechargeable batteries!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcook55
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:15 AM

she bought the red one and it came with a $50 walmart gift card so she has that to get another controller

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Quoting beadingmom17:

Get another controller and nunchuck...I also HIGHLY recommend getting a charging station and rechargeable batteries!

whats a charging station?

ColieO
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:17 AM
It only comes with one controller and one nunchuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)