Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

light houses

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM
  • 5 Replies

my mom loves them and I am think of making something for christmas dealing with them i have been looking does and one have a cool facts or seen a cool ones

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:44 AM

You can buy decorative lighthouses around here . . .

FL2AK
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:46 AM
Google the Outerbanks of NC
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colins_mom
by Heather on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:48 AM
Michigan light houses. Around here there just about as famous as breakfast cereal and gm....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7224
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:52 AM

I don't understand what you are asking??

I live about an hour about an hour from the coast, and we have couple that are easy to get to and what not. There is the Umpqua Light house, it is in Winchester Bay, OR. We also have the Hiceta Light House. It is supposed to be haunted, and alot of people get married there, it is a very pretty area. My mother loves light houses also. I have gotten her in the past light houses that were a set, that had a couple windows that you put a tea cup candle in and it looks like the lights are on inside. I also bought an old booie.. idk how to spell it but it is the thing that floats at the surface of the water to keep track of your crab pots... anyway i bought an old one that was glass and painted a light house on it. The only other thing I can think of is if you go to collectionsetc.com they have a little of a selection of light house stuff... of course that is only if you are ok with purchasing online, most stuff is pretty inexpensive. I bought stuff from them for xmas the last several years. hope that helps, good luck.

tazmidgiefairy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:15 AM

thanks for the tips i look them up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)