Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm now one of those moms thought i would never be one.....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:11 AM
  • 11 Replies

i can not stand little boys to have there head shave it bugs the crap out of me more so on my son.

saturday i cut devlins hair and i was proud of myself it turned out really good this time and i didn't cut his hears yay!!. he has tiny ears so its hard to get all the hairs cut around his ears. and the little turd cut alot off the top on sunday. and i was so mad it looked like crap and as punishment i made him go to school like that for 3 days. cuz he cut arielles hair a couple time it looked way worst than his and i couldn't fix it cuz shes a girl and you just cant shave a girls head. so the only way to fix it was to shave it. so i shaved his head i hate it looks horrible. and now i have become one of those moms with a kid with a shaved head in the winter its horrible. my mom goes well it will grow back not in time for christmas pictures. so i will always have a reminder of my kid with a shaved head in the middle of winter.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Good thing hats are in season! Im sure he is still adorable.

MixedCooke
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Ummm so only put the scissors in an area that you can reach or in a locked box.

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Quoting MixedCooke:

Ummm so only put the scissors in an area that you can reach or in a locked box.

right like a 5 yr old cant climb up on things and get into things he knows he isn't supposed to be doing

MixedCooke
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:17 AM

locked box or hide them

Mommyof2n0308
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:19 AM
lol i hear ya girl! Kaesyn needs his cut to but i dunno how wed cut it unless we shaved it. Im sure hell be fine!!! I tried adding you to fb!!lol hows arielle doing??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMby19
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:24 AM

If I had clippers, I would shave DS's hair. He looks super cute with his hair cut to like 7/8"... but, our clippers broke and DS is LONG overdue for a cut. :(

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:44 AM

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

lol i hear ya girl! Kaesyn needs his cut to but i dunno how wed cut it unless we shaved it. Im sure hell be fine!!! I tried adding you to fb!!lol hows arielle doing??

i taught myself to cut it cuz i cant afford $10-$15 every other month to get his hair cut so i bought some cheap $10 clippers. i think you have to have my email to add me on fb not sure i have it locked down pretty good. shes doing good but i think shes getting sick. we went shopping today and she started running a fever so i grabbed some tylenol and gave it to her that was this morning than about 2:30 or so she was running another fever but she dont seem sick other wise just that nasty cough that she has had a few months that wont go away. and shes has been breathing wierd for about 2 months. but you know how kids and asthma are can be fine one day and the next there really sick and have there asthma act up pretty bad.

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Quoting MOMby19:

If I had clippers, I would shave DS's hair. He looks super cute with his hair cut to like 7/8"... but, our clippers broke and DS is LONG overdue for a cut. :(

its shorter than that. i think its 3/8 or 3/something?? cant remember but its short

megan479
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:47 AM

its not winter yet.  ut i know what you mean.  i like seeing hair on a guys head, little boys are so cute with their little hairdos...and i've always wondered if they get cold when they are shaved.

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Quoting megan479:

its not winter yet.  ut i know what you mean.  i like seeing hair on a guys head, little boys are so cute with their little hairdos...and i've always wondered if they get cold when they are shaved.

thats true but its really cold for it not to be winter lol. his head gets cold when he has hair lol and his little ears turn bright red and he says mom there going to freeze off lol. he loves for his hair to be spiked but with it being so cold i haven't cuz he wears a hat to school when he hasn't lost them but his nana bought him 5 today hopfully we can hang on to them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)