Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid thing is going to kill me!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:00 AM
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone have one of those Glade Sense n Spray things?? Does it give you a flippin heart attack when it goes off? I just broke a glass! I walked into the dark living room ( on my way to the kitchen ) and it went off right by me! I dropped the glass and I am shaking..........It just smells sooooo good, but it has to go. DH hates it too!! He dropped a plate the other day. If I have a heart attack can I sue them? :o)

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Tryingforbaby1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:01 AM

i do an i hate it the can dont last long

Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:03 AM

I don't have one but I do have one of the big airwick ones (i think that's what it is) anyway, it's over the toilet and my husband gets so mad because he swears it goes off in his face every time he's peeing. I just think it's funny so i'm keeping it there.

AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:05 AM

Hahahahah I was thinking about moving mine in there. I am most definitely now!!

Quoting Mommy4000:

I don't have one but I do have one of the big airwick ones (i think that's what it is) anyway, it's over the toilet and my husband gets so mad because he swears it goes off in his face every time he's peeing. I just think it's funny so i'm keeping it there.

msalice_21
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:07 AM

I had some of the really big ones. One in each room. I eventually got used to the sound of them going off, so I wouldn't hear them going off anymore. It was funny having guests come over and they would be startled by it and by me forgetting they're there, I wouldn't know what they were talking about sometimes. lol!

kriss1023
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:07 AM

My dogs didnt like ours. We had an airwick one. They went nuts everytime it went off.

Tannaris
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:09 AM
ROFLMBO!!! Don't have and will be avoiding it now. Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)