Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared the heck out of me!! (Sort of unhappy update)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:11 AM
  • 20 Replies

It was around 8:30 pm and I was trying to finish getting the kitchen clean. I start hearing a rattle from my front door and wondering who/what it was start heading towards my living room. I figured it was prob my goof ball cat trying to get in.

I hadn't taken but a step or two into my living room and this blonde chick walks right in. Never seen her before in my life....She was carrying an about 6 month old baby girl and there where no strange cars on our road. It was cold outside and the baby was in a onsie. If I'm not mistaken this woman was drunk or something and when she saw me standing in my living room she took off running. I called the cops but they weren't able to find her. I have been up every little while wondering about that poor baby.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LCG83
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:13 AM
Oh my. I hope the baby is ok and the woman gets whatever help she needs. =[
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy259
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:13 AM

damn some people!! Well I hope that little baby is ok....

sam12796
by Sandy on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:14 AM

OMG how awful I sure hope that baby is ok

3greatkids751
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Oh wow.. I have a story to shair.. I'll post it when I get back from taking the kids to school!

mousesmommy81
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:19 AM
Weird. A friend of mine was living with her husband in a four plex apartment. They have no kids. There was a laundry room but it was outside on the bottom floor in a little laundry room closet thing. Anyhow she was home alone and went down to switch her laundry. She had left her door cracked open. When she went back upstairs wirh her basket of clean clothes her door was wide open and there was a girl going through her medicine cabinet in the bathroom. The lady was going nuts saying so and so owes her money for watching her kid last night. My friend told her she had the wrong house and needed to leave. She was arguing with my friend the whole time. Once she got to the door she tried taking the basket of laundry thinking it was hers! Cindy finally got her out of the house but she sat and banged on the door and kept trying to get in. I told to call the cops. She banged on her door literally until about 30 seconds before the cop got there but they never found her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:21 AM

oh my I would have freaked but... I wish she would have stayed long enough for you to call the cops and help that baby maybe she will pop up somewhere is it really cold where you live right now

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:02 AM

We were having what they call a dry freeze last night. The grass is frozen ( crunchy kwim?)

Quoting Justine1123:

oh my I would have freaked but... I wish she would have stayed long enough for you to call the cops and help that baby maybe she will pop up somewhere is it really cold where you live right now

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!
Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Quoting LCG83:

Oh my. I hope the baby is ok and the woman gets whatever help she needs. =[
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:14 AM

If I had reacted sooner ( she startled me so bad I just stared at her) or she had reacted slower I would have offered her Bryce's old snowsuit. I have it in the hall closet.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:16 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)