Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY SONS GOT JUMPED AS A GANG INITIATION!!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:19 AM
  • 216 Replies
My 3 older kids have been begging me for a little independence, they are 7, 10, and 11, so I let them walk from the school bus stop in the afternoons home, which is about 1 block. Three days ago, they were late and I went to look for them and found them laying in the snow, my 11 year old had a bloody nose, my 10 year old couldn't move his right arm, and my 7 year old had been punched in the stomach! I was beyond furious!!! I had to call a neighbor to help me carry my 7 year old home, the other 2 were able to walk. To make a long story short, I spent 8 hours in the emergency room, and had spent 3 hours in the police station to file a police report and for them to look at pictures of suspects. They pointed the boys that jumped them and 2 of them were 16 and one was 17!!! WTF?!! The police found them this morning and arrested them for assault. Their reason for jumping my boys? A gang initiation to get back at their bio dad who's in a rival gang!!! My sons has nothing to do with their bio dad, and now because of his stupidity my babies are scared to leave the house!!! They haven't been to school in 2 days because they are terrified to even leave the house!!! Where do I go from here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofnhimai
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Do you live in a bad neighborhood?

shabbypink123
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Wow. I am sorry this happened to your kids. I hope they'll be okay and justice is served.

Jaysmommy2118
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:21 AM
Hope things get better..this is one of my bigest fears that something will happen to dd because of her fathers stupidity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:22 AM
No, not really. I live in a suburb on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio.

Quoting momofnhimai:

Do you live in a bad neighborhood?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artsygirl2010
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:22 AM
Id go to the police make out a report. Moving would-be pointless they would just find you again. But they sound (the Gang that is) like a bunch if pussys if they have to beat up kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bayliesmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:22 AM
oh my gosh. Poor guys! Im sorry i have no advice! Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CasandraFinlay
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:23 AM

BIG HUGS to you and your kids :-(

bump

mom2_3blessings
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Oh mama so sorry to hear that .

Kandiface
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:24 AM
Omg! I am so sorry! WTF is WRONG with people these days?!!!! It just keeps getting worse!! I hope they go to Juvi for a long time!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarchMarie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:25 AM

hint one... 

MOVE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)