Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone stole my effin car tag!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 94 Replies

Who the fuck does that? They didn't steal the plate just the little sticker that said April and the other one that said 2011. Like wth? I mean it shouldn't restock right. Aren't thee numbers on them so a cop will go hey this tag doesn't belong with this vehicle? Good god. So here I am at the DMV waiting my turn. Ten to one they won't believe me that someone stole it.. But its in my record it in march.
But yes fucking losers. I hate people.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiebuggs2003
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:27 AM
Restick not restock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM

tHEY STOLE IT B/C THEIR cars tags ran out Im sorry that happened to you You should start locking your car

katiebuggs2003
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM
And yes I filed a police report where apparently this kind of theft isn't new. But it makes no sense. Seriously WTF?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willswifey
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Quoting mamafor6:

tHEY STOLE IT B/C THEIR cars tags ran out Im sorry that happened to you You should start locking your car

wait. what? lol

bubbasmom0917

the month and date will alert the cops.......

Quoting katiebuggs2003:

Who the fuck does that? They didn't steal the plate just the little sticker that said April and the other one that said 2010. Like wth? I mean it shouldn't restock right. Aren't thee numbers on them so a cop will go hey this tag doesn't belong with this vehicle? Good god. So here I am at the DMV waiting my turn. Ten to one they won't believe me that someone stole it.. But its in my record it in march.

katiebuggs2003
Locking my car? What would that do? The tag was on the plate.

Quoting mamafor6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiebuggs2003
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Ikr? lol my car was locked.

Quoting willswifey:

Quoting mamafor6:

wait. what? lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymama0286
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:31 AM
i think the month and year is the only thing on those stickers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:31 AM

and the other one that said 2010.

that means it was the one on your windsheild Your registration tag or inspection sticker  right? If not sorry for the confussion.

And yes you will report it and the cops will be on the look out

Quoting katiebuggs2003:

Locking my car? What would that do? The tag was on the plate.

Quoting mamafor6:

littlebit1980
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:32 AM
That happened to myhubby's car. Except they stole the whole tag just on the front of his car

Quoting bubbasmom0917:

the month and date will alert the cops.......

Quoting katiebuggs2003:

Who the fuck does that? They didn't steal the plate just the little sticker that said April and the other one that said 2010. Like wth? I mean it shouldn't restock right. Aren't thee numbers on them so a cop will go hey this tag doesn't belong with this vehicle? Good god. So here I am at the DMV waiting my turn. Ten to one they won't believe me that someone stole it.. But its in my record it in march.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)