Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you return Christmas presents?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:46 AM
  • 12 Replies
If someone gives you a Christmas present that is awful or you really just don't like, how likely is it that you will to try to return it?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mallowcup17
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:47 AM

a lot of times i will. but the only time i feel comfortable is when its from my parents because they usually get me clothes and give me the receipt. i try not to but sometimes you get things you just aren't gonna use..

crazymama0286
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:49 AM
i dont get a whole lot of presents and its usually something usefull or its just cash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southern_momof2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM
No, I wouldn't return it. I would be happy that someone thought of me and took the time to get me a gift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom664
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM
I would have no problem returning it
grplovesjlp
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:54 AM

well not to sound rude but most of the time my DH and I return everything that my MIL gives us and our children - she buys "crap" from junk stores that we will never use.

azpreemiemom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I won't likely return it.

mommapeanut
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:58 AM

99% --- Especially if it's a size issue ect.  people want to get you something from the heart - but they dont want their money to be wasted.    the 1% i dont is basically RESERVED for my Pap - for things he gets that I am not thrilled about it but he is very passionate about and says i will look "sharp" in it....specifically blazers that just arent my style.

mommybug77
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Sure especially if it is from my SIL. She tries to make herself feel better by getting me clothes she knows are 2-3 sizes to big for me. I am not going to keep them just becasue she gave them to me.

AquarianPath
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:02 AM

We will either regift it, or find some other use for it.

AquarianPath
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Quoting mommybug77:

Sure especially if it is from my SIL. She tries to make herself feel better by getting me clothes she knows are 2-3 sizes to big for me. I am not going to keep them just becasue she gave them to me.

HOLY SHIT< my Sisters in law (and my mother in law) do this shit too!!! I'm in a size MEDIUM and they buy me XL crap...pisses me off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)