Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**edit with important info---teen mom amber--lol---Nothing says 'I love my kid' like a massive tummy tattoo of the little angel

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:49 AM
  • 65 Replies

Book your appointment today!! ;0)     Studio X in Anderson, Ind.,  http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Anderson-IN/Studio-X-Tattoos/108727925832459?v=wall

"Amber got her new tat on Nov. 14 at Studio X in Anderson, Ind., "

Teen Mom' Amber Portwood: Nothing says 'I love my kid' like a massive tummy tattoo of the little angel

December 7, 2010 |  4:00 pm

Amber portwood tattooSometimes it isn't enough to tell your kids how much you love them -- you have to show it too.

Amber Portwood, one of the teenagers featured on the MTV reality show "16 and Pregnant" and its spinoff, "Teen Mom," had been going through a rough patch lately. The "Teen Mom" Season 2 finale footage that shows her physically abusing her boyfriend and her daughter Leah's father, Gary Shirley, not only resulted in felony domestic violence charges against her but turned Leah into a ward of the state until Amber was able to regain custody at the end of November.

After she heard she was eventually getting Leah back, the young mother set about getting a large tattoo of her daughter across her left side, Star magazine reports. The celebrity gossip magazine offers the picture at left as proof.

Of course, lots of people get names and pictures of loved ones tattooed on their bodies to mark key events, and we can only imagine what kind of stress Amber was going through at the time. Still, how much is too much?

How big would you go for your family? Share in the comment

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cookie-kisses
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:49 AM

sorry if this is a repeat!!   I have no comment!!

JZB
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM

It is

Atessa
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM

She's just trying to cover up those nasty stretch marks...

(I have amillion so  can call them nasty!!)

AM-BRAT
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Niiiice.

Zoeysmom09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM

anyone else see her nails??

acaisha
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM

wow what an ugly tattoo

supermommie1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Quoting Atessa:

She's just trying to cover up those nasty stretch marks...

(I have amillion so  can call them nasty!!)

i cant see strech marks

thatgirl70
by Carin on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:52 AM

I love my son and I would consider tattooing his name on me. But I sure as hell wouldn't put a big portrait of his face on my stomach. Her daughter is going to get older and take a look at her and go "Mom, WTF were you thinking?"

Melmomof2girls
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:52 AM

WOW just...WOW!!!  I would not be able to do that.  (IMO its also a bad pic lol)

Kaydence2010
by Maggie on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:53 AM
The tattoo was poorly done and in a horrible spot. If she gets preggo again that tattoo will be screwed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)