Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has your current spouse or s/o ever...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM
  • 54 Replies

Poll

Question: Has your current spouse or s/o ever put their hands on you with the intent of causing you pain?

Options:

Yes, mutiple times.

Yes, but just once.

No, but I was threatened bodily harm.

No, never.

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 142

View Results

Has your current spouse or s/o ever put their hands on you with the intent of causing you pain?

How about threatened you?

Please answer honestly even if it was just once.  I just read a startling statistic and I want to see what the percentages are on cafemom.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Never.  He has joked but he would never.  Well, he has said that if I was kicking his butt and he felt his life was threatened he would hit me, but I really don't see this ever being an issue.  :)

scootermom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Nope he's never threatened me or hit me.

agm5506
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM

no never.

Lanie_momofone

My SO has never put a hand on me, or even thought about doing it ....i wouldnt be with him if he was that type of man. He has a temper ...yes...but when he gets to his boiling point to where he knows his voice is going to raise....he leaves the house.

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM

BUMP!

WhitleyLyles

No and I know he never would. I havemade him VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYy angry and he has never even looked like he wanted to hit me!

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:58 AM

My finacee has never and will never.. However I used to be weak and was married to a very abusive man for 13 years..

BoysRuleMyHome
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:58 AM

I would love to see him try! lol That's the great thing to having 5 brothers and a ton of male friends!  He wouldn't make it through the day! 

imuney
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:59 AM

no never

ajj_mami_grace
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:00 AM
The only time he put his hands on me was to restrain me from hurting him or that bitch across the parking lot. Then the dumb bitch called the cops on him bc he grabbed me and carried me in the house bc I was running over there to whoop ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)