Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooo annoyed!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

once again my "friend" strikes.  Ok so what I make a whole whopping $700 more a month then her, I have 4 in my family she has 3. I am raising my kids, her her grandkids. She doesnt charge her son any thing for child support, he refuses to do any thing for her any way. Now christmas comes and my dh gets a new PS3. She expects me to refurbish the old one ( it needs a new disk drive) and then give it to her grandkid ! OHHHH WOW!! ok a BROKEN ps3 sells for about $80-100 on ebay and the new drive is $100. Oh PLUSSS I am to give her the rock band games and instraments I have!

Then get this!! She was real sick and calls me and tells me when I go to the store to pick up her grandkids meds. Well I had to make a run to another city and didnt get it done, no I didnt call her cuz the cel I had didnt work in the area. She got PISSED at me!

ARGHHHH I have 21 days and I am soooo moving to a whole different state! I cant wait!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lanie_momofone
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:07 AM

I'd be telling her that your not her little "bitch" and she took on the responsibility of raising HER grandchildren...she can get up off her butt and do her errands herself.

Personally i would be ignoring her...

lostandfound34
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:14 AM

basicly thats what I am statring to do! To the point she sent her gkid down her to get taken to school and we just ignored the door

carolina_gal
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:21 PM

hugs

ffirsttimemommy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM

blank stare

ttfnt20
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:19 PM

thats not right that she expects you to give her gkids the system, its her responsibilty to get them things, not have them handed to them cause she refuses to hit up her son for the child support.  i think id be ready yo move too.

lostandfound34
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:26 PM

well we had it out completely today. I am beyound done.   She had the gaul to call me and scream at me for what ever random reason ( all I herd was blah blah bah) 

mizkriz73
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Wow the nerve of some people I awear. It is better for you to just ignore her I think. I would. I have just broken up a friendship also this week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)