Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for those with 10-12 yr old DSs

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:38 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are you getting them for Christmas???? My DS will be 11 in January and he is so hard to buy for. So what are you getting yours this yr??? TIA

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StrayMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:39 AM

I have an 11 year old.  He is getting a Wii with some games, an Mp3 player, Paperjamz guitar and amp, and a Halo remote control car.

A.Perry
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Well, for his birthday, we are giving him csh and taking him to the mall after his party. For Christmas, a digital camera, that is what he asked for.

Isaacsmom5354
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:43 AM

My son just turned 11 and he is getting a Barnes and Noble "Nook" (electronic reader) with a $50 gift card. He is also getting a pitch back to practice baseball with, a game for his PS3 and a new DVD player. I might go get him the new PS3 controller "Move". It depends on the money situation between now and Christmas.

supermom664
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:50 AM

My son is 13 and he's totally into electronics...he already has a cell phone, laptop, and Ipod...we are getting him a Best Buy giftcard, clothes, and the usual stocking stuffers, I bought him a digital camera/camcorder on Black Friday

meliefrog
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:58 AM

We got DS (11) a Nook from Barnes and Noble, a remote control car and some science experiment stuff from Toys R Us. My dad got him a telescope as well. He's very "advanced" and likes stuff that helps him learn so that's the route we went.

Isaacsmom5354
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM

My son is the same way. We also got him a Nook. It's hard to buy for children like them though. It takes me all year to come up with a few good gifts for him.

Quoting meliefrog:

We got DS (11) a Nook from Barnes and Noble, a remote control car and some science experiment stuff from Toys R Us. My dad got him a telescope as well. He's very "advanced" and likes stuff that helps him learn so that's the route we went.

aaavasquez
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:02 AM

My ds is 10 and is into wwe and skateboarding so I ordered him some stuff off wweshop and got him some new triangle looking skateboard he asked for. We are still going to get him a basketball stand oh and we also got him a touch screen mp3 player.

AquarianPath
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:03 AM

My oldest DS (11) loves the Rick Riordin series (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) He also loves "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series.

He loves Xbox360 games, he has a ripstick, skateboard, and a bike. He like science stuff. Metal detector. Legos are always a good bet. Any Halo action figure!!

ILive4This
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:11 AM

My ds just turned 11 on Nov 18.    He has an ATV, laptop, and cellphone on his list.   He's not getting the first or last thing on that list.   I ordered a netbook for him from Walmart.com.   It was $268....not too bad.   We got him a "real" football too.   I will get him a few other things....but the netbook was his "main" gift.

Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:13 AM

3-4 x-box games, x-box live and a cell phone. Those are the things he has asked for, but I will get a few more little things as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)