Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Westboro to picket at Elizabeth Edward's funeral

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:25 AM
  • 41 Replies

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/09/westboro-baptist-church-says-it-will-picket-elizabeth-edwards-funeral/?hpt=T2

I am seething.  I think Raleigh is 4 hours from me.  I want to go up there and give those people a piece of my mind.  They are not Christians!  I hope I'm near by them on judgement day when God chews them up an spits them to hell!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom23boys679
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM

WTF, WHY? What the hell is wrong with these people? This woman did NOTHING wrong! The only thing they need to picket is Rielle Hunter stepping foot in that place!

valkay
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:27 AM

they are nuts.

Let's sit back and see if they go there how the politicians handle them.  Maybe something will finally be done about them.

mommy22boyz357
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:28 AM

They're sickos.

valkay
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:28 AM

They are doing it for free publicity

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:29 AM
Wth!!! Why? I cant read the article.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tfro
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:29 AM

they really do give christians a bad name!!! 

SamNStefanMommy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Seriously I want to find a way to be notified when any member of thier "church" dies so I can be first in line to picket at THIER funerals. Rotten mother-humpers deserve whatever they get, whether it be in this life or the after-life.

deek3579
Hopefully they tick the wrong person off!

Quoting valkay:

they are nuts.

Let's sit back and see if they go there how the politicians handle them.  Maybe something will finally be done about them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scootermom

Quoting valkay:

they are nuts.

stefvan

Quoting MIA0223:

Wth!!! Why? I cant read the article.

Westboro Baptist Church says it will picket Elizabeth Edwards' funeral

(CNN) - Members of the Westboro Baptist Church announced Thursday plans to picket Saturday's funeral for Elizabeth Edwards in Raleigh, North Carolina.

The Kansas-based Church - monitored by anti-hate groups such as the Anti-Defamation league and the Southern Poverty Law Center - is known for its extremist opposition to homosexuals, Jews and other groups.

The church members also oppose the War in Iraq.

According to the church's website, members will hold a protest from 12:15 p.m. to 1 p.m.

Edwards, the estranged wife of presidential candidate John Edwards, died Tuesday after a six-year battle with breast cancer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)