Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am really freaking out! someone pls analyze my dreams!!! thanks

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

so i keep having dreams about cemetary's coffins wakes and people dying. what the F!!!

what does this mean? anyone?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RosellaBella
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:02 PM

No one?

lcappytan05
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:04 PM

When you dream about death, it resembles change or uncertainty.

RosellaBella
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:07 PM

thank you, but its been every night for the last few nights, one night i had a dream i was pushing a shopping cart through a cemetary and running fast, then i had a dream about coffins, then last night had a dream there was an accident and went to a wake of like 6 people and kissed there families hello and hugged them and cried but at first it was suppose to be my family members when i got there it was all people from a long time ago and people i didnt even know, then another night i had a dream i was at the cememtary checking out my families new tombstones. it just freaks me out! why is it every night!

Quoting lcappytan05:

lcappytan05
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Dreams are your subconscious' way of working out problems. Have you been dealing with change in your family recently? This could be why family plays a big part of the dream involving death.

Quoting RosellaBella:

thank you, but its been every night for the last few nights, one night i had a dream i was pushing a shopping cart through a cemetary and running fast, then i had a dream about coffins, then last night had a dream there was an accident and went to a wake of like 6 people and kissed there families hello and hugged them and cried but at first it was suppose to be my family members when i got there it was all people from a long time ago and people i didnt even know, then another night i had a dream i was at the cememtary checking out my families new tombstones. it just freaks me out! why is it every night!

Quoting lcappytan05:

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

RosellaBella
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:10 PM

No not that i know of, but i worry on a constant basis about everything. thanks so much for your advice!

lcappytan05
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:19 PM

No problem. If you can, try to do some mind relaxation techniques before bed. Take a warm bath (use lavendar scented soaps or candles. Lavendar is great for relaxing). Sit in bed and take deep breaths. Slowly inhale and slowly exhale. Try to clear your mind. You can also try drinking chamomile tea. Chamomile is a calming agent.

Try those things and see if it puts your mind at ease.

Quoting RosellaBella:

No not that i know of, but i worry on a constant basis about everything. thanks so much for your advice!

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

RosellaBella
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Thanks! good advice! i will def try that! thanks again

Quoting lcappytan05:

No problem. If you can, try to do some mind relaxation techniques before bed. Take a warm bath (use lavendar scented soaps or candles. Lavendar is great for relaxing). Sit in bed and take deep breaths. Slowly inhale and slowly exhale. Try to clear your mind. You can also try drinking chamomile tea. Chamomile is a calming agent.

Try those things and see if it puts your mind at ease.

Quoting RosellaBella:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)