Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BLUES CLUES BLUES CLUES!!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM
  • 11 Replies

My 4 year old discovered that the first 3 seasons of Blues clues is on netflix instant AHHHHHHHHH If i hear Steve sing the mail song one more time I'm going to shove a chopstick in my eardrums!!!

and does anyone else think steve is a little creepy?? I think it's just a thing with all kids show charters for me and adult shouldn't talk to a cartoon puppy LOL

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SP_Mama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM

DS was in to Blue's Clues for quite a while.  I prefer Steve to Joe, though.  Joe is the one that creeps me out.  I like Steve. :-)

When I used to babysit my nieces and cousins, it was all Barney, all the time.  I thought I would go insane.  *L* 

mama2alex04
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:40 PM
No Barney, no Barney please!!! My oldest loved watching Barney. With my 2yr old Barney is on rarely..YAY!
Maybe the videos can get out of my house now......

Quoting SP_Mama:

DS was in to Blue's Clues for quite a while.  I prefer Steve to Joe, though.  Joe is the one that creeps me out.  I like Steve. :-)

When I used to babysit my nieces and cousins, it was all Barney, all the time.  I thought I would go insane.  *L* 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamajeh
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:42 PM

I don't mind blues clues, I really liked Rolie Polie Olie, and it's gone now....I can't stand Max and Ruby.............

pasteeater
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:44 PM

How did she discover something that is online?

cjsix
by faith on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:44 PM

My kids use to LOVE Blue's Clues and Rollie Pollie Ollie! Bear  In The Big Blue House too! I miss those being on for my youngest and my grandbabies...

CVislosky
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:46 PM

It's also available over XBOX 360 and Wii.

Quoting pasteeater:

ajj_mami_grace
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:46 PM
Ruby is a B, I like steve more than joe and I can't stand dora or diego, don't like wonder pets, my mom hates dj lance rock, yeah we like NONE of them LOL!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skinsfan26
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:49 PM

OMGosh i hear you on the Max &Ruby. matter of fact its on right now and my 2 yr old loves it. I am so sick of Ruby, she is so mean and bossy to Max. and where the heck is their parents?

Oh and Im getting sick of the Dora's Christmas Carol episode-its on everyday-couple times a day.gggrrr

Quoting mamajeh:

I don't mind blues clues, I really liked Rolie Polie Olie, and it's gone now....I can't stand Max and Ruby.............

pasteeater
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Then still how'd she discover it?  It's not like she reads.  You have to scan through it to find it.  I don't understand how she "found" it.

Quoting CVislosky:

Quoting pasteeater:

That's my boy! 

skinsfan26
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:57 PM

they have pics of the covers of the episodes and movies. my 5 year old does the same thing. she is smart with a computer

Quoting pasteeater:

Then still how'd she discover it?  It's not like she reads.  You have to scan through it to find it.  I don't understand how she "found" it.

Quoting CVislosky:

Quoting pasteeater:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)