Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whew!!! I'm finally done!! It's all up to hubby now! LONG

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:45 PM
  • 1 Replies

I have been jumping through hoops for 2 months trying to get everything situated for our move from Washington to Louisiana. I have been doing all this from Tennessee. My hubby deployed last year and I moved home to have family support. We put almost all of our household items in storage in Washington. So while he was deployed, he got orders to Louisiana. I didn't see any point in moving back to Wa when he came home from Iraq since we had to go to Louisiana literally 3 months later. So anywho, Getting things done has been a pain in the butt! He couldn't remember which storage unit he put our stuff in ( I had already moved home when he put things in storage) so I tried calling the company to find out where it was so I could get an address for PODS. They wouldn't talk to me because th unit was in hubbys name. So I gave the number to hubby to find out everything for me..and all he did was tell them my name and that they could talk to me about it.....thanks baby. I found out the address then scheduled the PODS drop off...only to have to reschedule it 3 times....thanks Army..then I had to figure out what the gate code was cause hubby doesn't remember..lol then as I was typing this, he called me to get directions to the unit hahaha my oh my...but it's done! They drop off today!! all hubby has to do is load it up and they will pick it up and drive to Louisiana!! yay!! this has been horribly stressful on me lol

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Wow, what a big job!  Glad you managed it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)