Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beware!!! You might sexually arouse your baby!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM
  • 64 Replies

Babies are born with a sex drive. That`s why you need to be very careful not to arouse them. Washing and wiping their privates needs to be done as quickly as possible so they don`t get turned on. And for Gods sake, don`t let them TOUCH THEMSELVES! It`s called masturbating and it`s a SIN!

Now lets talk about breasts feeding. It`s beautiful, natural, ect...but please, COVER UP. Flaunting your bare breasts in public is wrong! All you`re going to do is lead men into SIN! This should be illegal! Before you know it, we`re going to have another Sodom and Gomorrah on our hands. Do any of you want to face the wrath of GOD?

*Face palm* This was told to me by a neighbor. I wish to God she was joking but I`m afraid she was serious...

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allikats-momma
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM

lmao....wow woe to us who "flaunt" our breasts lol

Javi05Eli07

Ummm, sure!  I guess I should stop sleeping with and feeding my 4 month old.

carastacey

eye rolling

Idiosyncratic
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:57 PM

she's intense....

usmchoney
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Quoting MIA0223:

Wow...

i second that WOW

My love, My light, My life

BabyBoyBlue

funny stuff.....

mes_deux_amours
What a loon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiredbutHappy1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Oh geez...wonder what she would say if she knew that boy babies produce live sperm from birth. She would probably go off about how mothers shouldn't wash their sons..be near their sons..breastfeed them. Such stupidity. Babies don't understand anything about sex. It's not dirty, it's a natural response to their body. 

As for the breastfeeding...tell her if GOD didn't intend us to breastfeed our children then he wouldn't have given us breasts or put milk in them. It's not the mother who causes men to turn to SIN..it's the men who decide to. That's like saying a victim of sexual assault or a victim of a robbery led the person who hurt them into doing it.  Some people are just so dumb.

yayay15
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:59 PM

wow! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)