Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so proud of ds

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
My ds will be 4 in april. He is so sweet and takes great care of his sissy who will be 1 on the 20th. Anyways. I was going to go through his toys this week and get rid of some since he will have tons of toys come chrirtmas. There was a mother who was struggling and i was going to send some stuff to her and i told him we were donating some of his toys to a little boy who wasnt getting much for christmas and he says ok mommy. We started going through his toys and he starts picking out some toys (some of which are his favorites.) and putting them in the bag telling me he was donating them. Then he picks up one of his favorites and says "mommy i realy like this toy but i think the little boy needs it more and i hope he will like it too." im crying like a baby. Lol. I am so proud of him. He is amazing. I just had to share. If you want share some sweet things your lo's have done. Sorry for any spelling mistakes im mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jlb0418
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:18 PM
Really nobody?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NEMommaOf3
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM

What an awesome little man you have!

My son is like that, too but he is almost 8. All my kids are very giving.

Tiffany_Rivera_
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:27 PM

well my 3 yr old son isnt at that stage in life yet but he does share with his sister now!!! (shes almost 6 months old) and if she cries hes like its ok marlee its so sweet :) i love it! but your son is an angel!!! that is the sweetest thing i have heard from a 3 yr old

jlb0418
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM
Thank you. Im very proud of him. As i said share things bout your lo's as well. It can be anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlb0418
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlb0418
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:49 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)