Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just finished it today

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

How much would you pay for this Hand Crochet check out the detail Then there is this one I did a little over a yr ago. It covers my whole queen size bed!!!! 

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shajdinyak
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Cute, but not sure. Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Kim on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:12 PM

I haven't got the slightest idea what something like that would go for.  Go to some Christmas bazaars and see what others are pricing them at.  It's beautiful though, and unfortunately I'm sure you'll never get what it's worth (esp. in your time spent).

kittrick
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:16 PM

I have no idea how to price it, but it's beautiful work!

momofSkyeNShy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM
O I know that's why I could never really sell these!!!! I could however make something similar to sell. Learned how to make butterflies yesterday. Soooo easy and quick! The baby blanket is for my new baby girl and the cards blanket is hubbys! He'd never part with it!!!

Quoting chalisa0:

I haven't got the slightest idea what something like that would go for.  Go to some Christmas bazaars and see what others are pricing them at.  It's beautiful though, and unfortunately I'm sure you'll never get what it's worth (esp. in your time spent).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
niki_bullock
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:48 PM

WOW! You are very talented.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Pretty!  I have no idea what the going rate is . . .

Amiebugs
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:49 PM

I know when I had my daughter my  mom paid 50 for her crotchet blankets, but they were from a elderly woman and my mom likes to help this person out so Im not sure if that's the going rate. Id say 25.00 or so. They are time consuming so id find the value your time?

Silvia1011
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:51 PM

I have a friend who crochets baby blankets and charges $25-$50 depending on size and detail.  I'm not a fan of blankets like that.. but you did a good job :)

momofSkyeNShy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Thanks what do u mean ur not a fan of blankets like that? Do u mean crochet blankets or the ones I made. Not that it really matters I mean I'm glad u like them but I know some people will say the yarn bugs their fair skin or they don't like the holes mixed with the thickness of the yarn!

Quoting Silvia1011:

I have a friend who crochets baby blankets and charges $25-$50 depending on size and detail.  I'm not a fan of blankets like that.. but you did a good job :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvia1011
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 3:56 PM

:)  Yes, I'm not a fan of crochet blankets, but regardless .. you made a nice blanket!!

Quoting momofSkyeNShy:

Thanks what do u mean ur not a fan of blankets like that? Do u mean crochet blankets or the ones I made. Not that it really matters I mean I'm glad u like them but I know some people will say the yarn bugs their fair skin or they don't like the holes mixed with the thickness of the yarn!

Quoting Silvia1011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)