Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone speak/write spanish well?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am branching out with my webstore- and have had a lot of spanish speaking mom wish to have more information on what I sell (baby products).

I have about a 3 page info article that I need translated- I thought about those online translaters, but those are usually pretty choppy.

ANyone totally bored lol want to help me out and translate my 3 page article for me? or I could do it on an online translater, and you can tell me if it looks right and just fix what looks messed up?

thanks! I would owe you big time!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShadowRaven
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:43 PM

BUMP!

Ms.Mysterious
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Google Translate

It'll do it for you! :)

Belovedmoonpixi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I'm a translator. Send it to me in an inbox, and I'll translate it for you over the weekend (shhh... don't tell my customers!)

Oh, I mean send the article in its original form, not the web-translated thing... it's twice as difficult to clean those as it is to just translate directly.

Spanish is my native language.

JustSimplyBaby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:55 PM

thanks!

Quoting Belovedmoonpixi:

I'm a translator. Send it to me in an inbox, and I'll translate it for you over the weekend (shhh... don't tell my customers!)

Oh, I mean send the article in its original form, not the web-translated thing... it's twice as difficult to clean those as it is to just translate directly.

Join my fanpage on Facebook!   Support a fellow stay at home mom :)

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Quoting Belovedmoonpixi:

you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)