Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I notify the cops or just drop it?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:29 PM
  • 22 Replies
I ordered a purse and it was shipped to my old address. The people there took it and won't answer the door when my mom goes to ask for it back? It was only $15 but still, ita mine not there's. What should I do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kenziewenzie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Can you prove that it was shipped and delivered there?  Did the person you ordered it from give you delivery confirmation? 

CullenLover
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:31 PM

contact the police asap,

jjones0461
Sure can. It was delivered there on 12/3 with delivery confirmation.

Quoting kenziewenzie:

Can you prove that it was shipped and delivered there?  Did the person you ordered it from give you delivery confirmation? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CallMeKITTYD

thats a hard one! they should know better.. idk why people are bitches like that.. they know its not theirs!

mommy259
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:32 PM

If you can prove that is was shipped there and delivered then yes I would call the police because even though it may be only a $15 purse I would do it on principle!!

TygerLily62

Quoting mommy259:

If you can prove that is was shipped there and delivered then yes I would call the police because even though it may be only a $15 purse I would do it on principle!!

jjones0461
Yep. It is really bigging me I don't want to make a fuss over a $15 purse, but still.

Quoting CallMeKITTYD:

thats a hard one! they should know better.. idk why people are bitches like that.. they know its not theirs!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chica1965
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:33 PM

yep  got to the cops  

Quoting jjones0461:

Sure can. It was delivered there on 12/3 with delivery confirmation.

Quoting kenziewenzie:

HomeSweetHome77
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:33 PM

someone tried that shit with my laptop. it was delivered to my upstairs neighbor and they signed for it.

but im thinking it just never came so i called UPS and they said it was already delivered. so i went online with the information and i seen the actual signature form the person who signed it.. its said my neighbors last name after i already asked them if they had gotten a delivery by mistake and they said no and slammed the door on my face. then i went back up there and told them what i found and DEMANDED it back... so they had no choice. phone in my hand ready to dial 911! lol

southern_momof2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:34 PM
I would definately call the police. Its about principal. They shouldn't keep things that aren't theirs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)