Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SUCH A WHORE?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:29 PM
  • 44 Replies

http://www.popeater.com/2010/12/09/christina-aguilera-semi-nude-images-leaked/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrmJl1l_iaA

The link is christina Aguilera new video...what do you think?? I sure as hell know that I wouldnt want my little girl( if i had one) to watch this!

GO ALL THE WAY DOWN AND THE VIDEO IS AT THE BEGINING. CLICK ON THE PLAY BUTTON

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dolphinhj
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I don't see a video, I see where photos were leaked that were taken in private?  Maybe I'm not clicking the right thing.

PhotoMama88
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM

This. And how is she being a "whore"? She's not sleeping around with everyone. Just bc you take sexy nude pics doesnt make you a whore lol

eye rolling

Quoting :

Rhyne
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:35 PM
It doesn't show a video on mobile. How is she a whore? She's an entertainer who is almost 30, the video was released months ago so it's not really airing anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Niki_sd
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Well, I forsure don't want my kids to use words like "Whore" no matter what person is wearing.... so your post would be out before the video.

-Shelley-
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Her music and videos aren't for children, so I don't see the big deal.

I also don't see how she could be called a 'whore'...

Monica84
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:37 PM

IMO pretty sure it wasnt intended for kids anyways. Thats kinda what parents are for is to protect their kids from things that weren't meant for them.

.kk.
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:38 PM

I fucking love her and that is the best video she has ever m ade.

Um, if my kids watch TV at all, they watch movies or cartoons...certainly not music videos. How strange!

Larue09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I like it! and I like the message..."tonight im not the same girl" We have all had those kind of nights. Its fun! Sure, inappropriate for a young girl, but she isnt really popular with tweens anymore...we are all growed up ;)

Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM

She is a grown adult that makes a living singing and being sexy. Why would your little girl be watching it anyway?

Breena
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM

I love it I think she is embrassing bdsm/burlesque scene! woohoo. ALthough I wouldn't let my children watch it but it wasn't actually made for kids!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)